Friday, April 22, 2011

One Step Closer

We received great news Wednesday that all of our paperwork has been submitted to the US Embassy for approval. Approval is the final step before we travel to bring Rahel home. I was shocked to see this email in my inbox as I was prepared to wait at least 2 more weeks for this to happen (glad I don't have to :-).

Now, two things could happen. One, we could be cleared to travel on the first try and be on our way to Ethiopia in the next couple of weeks or two, the embassy could ask for further documentation or clarification regarding our file (in which case we'll wait some more). We of course are hoping for the first option and no more delays. It has been over 9 weeks since we last saw Rahel and we are definitely ready to bring her home. We will hopefully hear some news next week.


Keep up the good praying!

2 comments:

  1. The first option would definitely be the best, but I'm confident that God has it all worked out in His own perfect way. Excited for you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying!!!!! I pray that God sends angels to attend to Rahel, give her comfort and feel the love of Christ as she waits for you.

    ReplyDelete