Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween 2013

We had a lot of fun this year celebrating Halloween with our newest little pirate.  Eli was still waiting in Ethiopia last year and we all loved seeing him all dressed up.  While I really don't love Halloween on the whole (too much fuss, to much ugly stuff and WAY too much candy), we sure did have a good time dressing up and hanging out as a family and with friends.

 Eli the pirate.

 Meron as Jasmine.

 These two are good buddies.

Caleb as Obi Wan Kenobi (had to google that spelling :-)

Colton the gladiator.

The cute little pirate again...with a silly little face!

Caroline the pop star....a self made costume (my favorite kind).


Hermela the movie star (a dream come true....although she's looking a little to old for my liking here :-).

Check out this hairstyle.  I know I'm not supposed to boast, but I'm pretty proud of this one!

Cleopatra....pretty authentic if you ask me.


My crazy crew.

Pumpkin carving fun thanks to our farm field trip.

 We go to a friend's neighborhood each year, but Nick and I have never dressed up.  I don't think I've ever dressed up as an adult.  This year Nick called me about two hours before we were supposed to be ready and suggested we wear costumes too.  Nick was a baseball player and this was the best I could do, a graduate.  I could have just driven our big white van around the block and gone as a bus driver, maybe next year.


Happy Halloween! 




1 comment:

  1. I have been out of the blogging world for a long time, but it so good to come back and read that your family is doing so well. God bless all of you! Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete