Monday, January 20, 2014

A Good Dream....

"I have a dream that one day, little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers."  

--Martin Luther King


Can't write that quote without tearing up.  
Can't even imagine a time when the above statement could not have been true.  

When I look at our children, I truly see no difference.  
I just see my kids! 

Thankful to be living out his dream every day and that God has allowed us the priviledge to raise all of these children together.


2 comments:

  1. Lori Haltiwanger KellettJanuary 27, 2014 at 9:52 AM

    What a wonderful story. I saw this post on Facebook a few days ago and recognized a familiar face. I am a friend of Nicole Leslie's and new Nick in High School. You have wonderful family and unbelievably kind and loving heart. Thanks for your uplifting blog that I am excited to follow.

    ReplyDelete