Friday, October 17, 2014

Let Your Light Rise!

I'm about a week behind on posting more kids for sponsorship.......never enough hours in a day.    

So far, the team has found sponsors for 12 of the 150 kids at I Care For The Nations including Elshadai Desse and Hani Arga featured in my last post!

So exciting!

Now, just 138 to go!

Here's a short video to get you excited about making it happen.
 


I can only reach a very small audience with this blog and many of my readers already sponsor a child or two (or three :-)

So, please SHARE THIS POST and video to get the word out.

If you're interested in sponsoring a child through Children's HopeChest's care point at I Care for the Nations, email me and I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have and connect you with the sponsorship coordinator to get things rolling.

$38
 and the love of a sponsor change lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment