Friday, December 17, 2010

WOW! WOW! WOW!

Since my last post, we've had that Christmas miracle I was talking about. Our total is now:

$4740!!!!!

That's 85% of the needed amount to protect the land at Trees of Glory!!

With just ONE day left to place an order(tomorrow-Saturday the 18th) we just may close this fundraiser out!

What an awesome Christmas gift that would be.

Thanks so much to all who have contributed thus far. A special thanks to my Aunt who has been working hard to assemble and mail all of the cards out and my mom who has been making trips to and from the printer to pick up over 150 cards that have been ordered! We'll be working together to finish up any last minute orders on Sunday and will be sending them out on Monday for those who order this weekend.


We are a little less than one cow short ($890) of meeting the goal of raising $5600!

1 comment:

  1. My eyes are just filled with tears of joy right now! How wonderful! I can't wait to see the final results tomorrow. So amazing. Thank you so much for heading up this fundraiser.

    ReplyDelete