Thursday, December 16, 2010

WOW!!!

I've been trying to avoid spending too much time on the computer these days as it can be quite distracting and time consuming. So, I spent the day with the kids reading books, baking cookies and playing outside in their tree house. I turned on my computer tonight and was overwhelmed with emails from generous donors! As of tonight, the Christmas Trees of Glory fundraiser has brought in

$3175!!!!!

What a difference a day makes (and it also helped that the sponsorship coordinator posted about the fundraiser on her blog today:)

I was hoping to make it to $2000, and today's donations have brought us all the way to 56%!!!!

I'm so excited to be closer to the goal for Trees of Glory. Just a little over $2400 to go. Who knows, with just 2 days left, we might get a Christmas miracle and totally meet our goal of $5600!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE DONATED AND POSTED AND PASSED THE WORD ON ABOUT THE PROJECT!
I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THAT GOAL IS MET AND THE STAFF AT TOG NO LONGER HAS TO WORRY ABOUT LOSING THEIR LAND!

No comments:

Post a Comment