Thursday, November 1, 2012

Come and Get Me!!!



Let the count down begin.  Next week we'll be holding (and it looks like chasing :-) this sweet little boy!

I can't wait to scoop him up!

As God would have it in his most perfect timing, we will also be in Ethiopia for the annual Children's HopeChest mission trip to Trees of Glory and Kind Hearts!  We will be spending two days with them loving the hundreds of sponsor kids that attend these two care points.  What an awesome experience for us to have.  Our oldest son Caleb is joining us this time and I'm so excited for him to be able to go to Ethiopia!

This will be my fifth trip to Ethiopia in less than three years.  It feels like my second home and I'm always eager to get back.  I want to savor every minute of my time there as it will likely be a while before I'm able to return to the beautiful country and people of Ethiopia. 

 Praying God would use us on this trip for his glory!


1 comment: