Sunday, February 17, 2019

June 2018

So my very thoughtful and generous children gave me one of the best gifts I've ever received this past Christmas when they had the first three years of my blog bound into book form.  I've always wanted to do this, but have never gotten around to it.  My parents gave me a few more years for my birthday in a second book.  I still have several years that will eventually need to be done, but having these two books has inspired me to continue chronicling our lives so that we have something to look back on in the future.  I had the best time reliving the moments of the past and seeing my sweet babies when they were all so little. 


So, getting back on track, I give you, June.


June 2018 was filled with lots of sun and water fun (and these delicious blueberries that grow in our front yard).

We had what I called a 1980s summer, which meant we spent loads of time outside, eating ice cream, swimming and playing together with very little technology time.


 We also celebrated Meron's 12th birthday.  



One of the absolute highlights was spending time on the lake in the pontoon boat that Nick and the kids restored.



We took Meron's celebration along for the ride.


Later that month we headed to Florida.  First stop was the party of the year celebrating my childhood friend Kara's 40th birthday....yes we are that old and I don't know how that happened.



We spent 10 days with my parents soaking up the sunshine (as I write this it is 38 degrees, cold, gray and raining, I miss the sun!).



We knocked out another birthday, celebrating Angel turning 6!













We spent a glorious day at the beach.







And all of that fun was had before these poor girls went through the 
wisdom teeth removal right of passage.  

We do have videos, but we're saving those for there rehearsal dinners :-)










No comments:

Post a Comment