Monday, August 24, 2009

Referral Update

So, zero referrals this week. We knew we were in for a long wait, but it makes the wait seem so much longer when such little progress has been made this month. So far, only 4 referrals have been made in the past 4 weeks. I know it varies week to week, month to month (but at that rate, it would take 300 more weeks to get a referral (that's almost 6 years if you do the math)--this is the torture that the weekly update can bring). Last month, I was calculating a 6 month wait based on the 50 referral received in July (which I also knew was a long shot calculation), now, who knows? Good news is that God knows (unfortunately, I'm one of those types of people who enjoys a "heads up" on the plan). This process has taught me and continues to teach me to be patient and wait on God's timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment