Sunday, October 2, 2011

Got It

Well, I finally got a group shot of all my soccer players together (it only took 4 weeks). Not the best shot, but I've learned to aim low with group photography of more than 2 kids-if every one is in the shot, then that's pretty good--if you can catch every one looking, smiling and with eyes opened--that'll earn you some bonus points.


Here's team Orange Crush



The Marooned Pirates


Rahel is on team Aqua (no cute names in her age division I guess).


Anyway, there you have it. I've got lots of other things I want to blog about like the awesome sermon series our pastor is doing on Acts, a biography about George Mueller that I just finished along with the foreword of "Crazy Love" (haven't stated reading the book yet, but so far, looks really good). Alas, I have no time for that now--don't know when I will--but hopefully I"ll be able to get some of these thoughts out of my head soon. It helps me to sleep. Otherwise, I go to sleep and wake up with my head spinning.

1 comment:

  1. Either Rahel grew or the rest of your kids are really small!!

    ReplyDelete