Thursday, April 16, 2020

Fall 2019

Fall 2019 was full of baseball, running and lots more running.  


This year I signed up to help coach the kids' high school cross country team. Hopefully they enjoyed it as much as I did.  I loved seeing them all push themselves and achieve new goals.


We enjoyed having their great-grandparents out to support them.


Growing up in Florida, we never really had a fall season.  It's pretty much warm until the end of December and we cross our fingers that it's not 85 degrees on Christmas Day.  For me, I like a little cold snap between Thanksgiving and New Years.  After that, I'm perfectly happy to return to the 80s.


A fun family game of knock-out.


Knowing that winter would be setting in (not my favorite) we took advantage of our Thanksgiving trip to Florida and visited the beach for the day.


The sun is good for my soul and I was very thankful for this sunny day.

No comments:

Post a Comment