Saturday, April 18, 2020

February 2020

Always wanting to be one of the big kids, Eli also chose to go to Top Golf for his birthday.


He brought 2 of his brothers along to join him.  They all had the best time!


All of the boys played better than me this time. I was worried the little boys wouldn't be able to score points, but they had no problem and Eli won (without us letting him, believe me, Irvins are competitive).


Then we had cake with the whole family to celebrate this boy turning 8!


On the 9th, we got our one "big" snow of the season.


I love it that the girls will still sled with there brothers and have a good time in the snow.



I made everyone take pictures with me....they loved it ;-)









And then we had an epic snowman making session!



We were just going to make one big one, but then we got a little carried away.



Some of the animals LOVE the snow.





Some do not: 


This snowman was giving us a little foreshadowing: 

Hold on to your hats, Spring 2020 is going to be a wild ride!



No comments:

Post a Comment