Tuesday, December 29, 2009

TB tests

We got word today that our girls will be having their TB tests tomorrow. We will find out the results early next week. If they test positive for TB exposure, they'll have to remain in Ethiopia for the next 8 weeks to begin treatment. Please pray for a negative result. We know that God's timing is not ours, so if we are delayed, it will be for a reason (but I'm really hoping and praying that we are not delayed:)

No comments:

Post a Comment