Tuesday, March 15, 2011

WORLD CHANGER

Here's one of those photos that you save for your kid's wedding slide show. I love this picture because not only is Colton running around bare bottomed (it was a potty training attempt that never worked out) with a nerf gun and full ammo, but to add to the look, his shirt says, "I'm going to change the world." So here he is, my little world changer with his bullet bag strategically placed to cover his "highness" (yep-that's what he calls it [hinee + penis = highness]-which is now probably way too much info for one post.

In all seriousness, I do pray that he and all of our children will grow up to be world changers-that's what it's all about.

World Changer Tees available from Ordinary Hero here.

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh...highness...giggling out loud right now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too funny! He's never gonna forgive you for this post. :)

    ReplyDelete