Wednesday, May 25, 2011

UPDATE

Hi everyone this is Heidi one of Jessica's friends ..I wanted to share a quick update with you. Everyone is doing well! She was able to visit Trees of Glory and deliver every blanket to the kids. THEY all LOVED them and wore them around all day. Simret the director at TOG even gave them a few "la la la la" Ethiopian cheers when they gave them out. It truly made their day. I'm sure she will have loads of pictures and more stories to share with you.
Jessica finally got Rahel yesterday and sent this picture. Oh how it melts my heart to finally see them together. They passed their Embassy today! Yay God! They will be heading home in just a few short days. Please continue to pray for their rest of the stay and for a safe trip home. If I hear any other news I will keep you posted.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this update, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jessica - Rahel looks like you in this picture! I can't wait to hear how it's going. Sorry we didn't have a chance to say goodbye in Addis - we left before you got back.

    ReplyDelete