Monday, July 11, 2011

Bracelet Fundraiser for TOG Well

So as I posted in my last post, by friends need our help. One way that you all can help them is by purchasing these very popular Ethiopian "love" bracelets that I brought home from my last trip there. Last time I offered these on my blog, they sold out in just one week, so I'm hoping for the same success this time.

We have a friend who owns a little shop in the touristy shopping area in Addis and she special ordered these for me in May when I went to pick up Rahel. I have about 60 of these this time in three different colors (update-yellow bracelets sold out).







Red

Black



I'm offering these for a donation of $10 each plus $3 shipping. I can ship up to four bracelets per package. Unfortunately, I'm not savvy enough to figure out how to allow you to order multiple bracelets at a time, so you'll have to order each individually. I'll credit you back the additional shipping fees if you happen to order more then one bracelet. Sorry about that extra step. I have lots of red and black bracelets, but only 3 remaining yellow ones (update-yellow bracelets sold out), so if those are your favorite, don't delay.




To purchase the bracelets, click on the paypal button at the top left hand side of my blog to place your order. Please remember to select the color of bracelet that you would prefer.





Please be sure to include your shipping address. I will be shipping orders out on Friday of each week and your items should arrive 2-3 days later. So if you order today, you'll receive your bracelets by early next week.




My goal is to raise at least $600 for the TOG well.




I've also added a donate button in which you can donate funds to the well in any amount without the purchase of a bracelet.




I'll keep you posted on our progress.




1 comment:

  1. hello,
    Do all of the bracelets say Love in amharic?
    Thanks!
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete