Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter 2015

I always love to get pictures of my kids on Easter morning.  Easter is one of those days when they all look so nice.  They have learned that this is important to me and so they humor me.


My handsome boys.

They requested this pose because they're so cool!

Our beautiful girls.  All I can say is their dad and brothers are going to be busy
running security in a few more years (well, like 20!).



                                      








                                        


And the cute one with the dimples.  Little Eli.  Just gets cuter by the day!



I love these kids! 

Happy Easter

But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared,  he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. 
Titus 3:4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment