Sunday, March 24, 2019

February 2019

February kicked off with Eli's last night being 6.

He woke up feeling 7 like this:


This kid has style.


He wanted to have lunch at Panera.


Mac and cheese please!

After our lunch, I taught the boys how to break into a car..... 

I had stopped by a store before going to the park.  I accidentally locked my keys in the car, so we went into the store and bought these hockey sticks and pried the back window open just enough for Angel to reach his hand in and unlock it.  



Then we were off to our park adventure. 


There were lots of great things to explore.

 


February continued with what I refer to as one of our made up holidays, Valentine's Day

All of my sweethearts, minus one.

Then my mom came up to celebrate her 60th birthday!  See, time flies and now both of my parents are in their 60s.

It was freezing cold this day, but it was one of the very few sunny days we've had this year, so we embraced it. 


We then threw a little surprise 60s bash.



And my dad surprised us all by driving up for the party.

Caroline and Rahel finished off the evening with this dance they choreographed.



No comments:

Post a Comment