Wednesday, February 20, 2019

January 2019

The New Year kicked off in the best possible way, filled with visitors. 

The Armstrongs on their maiden voyage to the farm.




And then the frequent flyers landed. We love having the Schusters here!





Another great day at our favorite hiking spot.





Yordi getting her departure braids done by Ra Ra.  


And then the birthday bashes resumed.  Caleb turned 15.




Followed 3 days later by Rahel turning 17.



Our week was crazy and their birthdays fell on school days, so we celebrated with a joint party.  Two birthday dinners and two birthday desserts.




Rahel showing off her birthday highlights.


I can't believe how old our kids are getting......which brings me to my next post, turning 40 (I can't believe how old I'm getting!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment